Tuesday 4 March 2008

I've Been Tagged

Well, this blog was originally for family and friends, but it's been seen by a few more people now and that's fine. It's nice to have comments actually. :-)

I've been tagged by Bernie, so here we go:

4 Jobs I’ve had: Medical Receptionist, Team Secretary, Admin Assistant, temp

4 movies I’ve seen: Jumper, I am Legend, Bee Movie, Ratatouille

4 places I’ve been: Perth, Paris, Rome, Munich

4 places I’ve lived: London, Cornwall, Sydney, Cooma

4 TV programs I watch: Medium, House, CSI, The Cook and The Chef

4 radioshows: None

4 favourite foods: Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Fountain Tomato Sauce, Chicken Schnitzel, Chips

4 places I’d rather be: Somewhere quiet (demolition noises next door at the moment), Camping, Bunyan, on a round-the-world trip

4 things you HATE doing: Grocery shopping, trying on clothes, Cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes on a hot day

4 Next Victims: None at this stage :-)

This would be interesting to look back on in a few years I think, see how some of the things have changed.

No comments: