Sunday 16 March 2008

My First Cuttlebug Card

We went into the city yesterday and I bought a Cuttlebug for myself as an early birthday present. I also got 2 embossing folders to use with it (present from Mum and Dad). The one I used here is called "Textile". I went over the raised bits with white pencil.

The card itself was inspired by this week's sketch on i{heart}2stamp. The poodle is from "Meet Me at the Cafe" from My Favourite Things, and the orange Rhinestones were a freebie thrown in with an order from Scrapsidaisy. Such a lovely surprise!

7 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card! I love the black and orange combination on this! Enjoy your 'Bug! Thanks for sharing! :D

Kira said...

Love the colour combo! So jealous of the cuttlebug!

Richelle said...

What a cute card! I love the little poodle.

Richelle

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card love the colour combo ,Dawnxx

Beckie said...

Just gorgeous Hope, i love the cuttlebug, its an awesome machine!!! lol.

craftyb said...

Good for you treating yourself Hope - happy birthday when that comes around!

I love the background you've created with your new toys! Lovely creation! bx

Paula said...

Oh I love this one. I bought my cuttlebug last week and have been madly thinking up different ideas.
Your cards have given me even more! Don't you just love it!!