Sunday 20 April 2008

Baby Window

Last week's challenge for copycatcards was to do a card with a window in it. Well, I had done one a few years ago that I'd been hanging on to to change, and thought now would be the perfect time. Here are the before and after photos.


I wonder if I went overboard? I put some glitter on the letters and the "Congratulations" is in gold glitter pen. I also used Dimensional Magic on the letters. I used the Cuttlebug swirls folder too and went over the raised bits lightly with white chalk ink.

I rather enjoy using the Cuttlebug, and it's very hard right now because Mum and Dad have got me some more embossing folders and a cutting die for my birthday and Martin won't let me use them till then! A whole week yet before I am allowed to use them :-(

You wouldn't mind if I used them early, would you Mum?

1 comment:

Kira said...

I think it turned out beautifully! It looks wonderful and I absolutely love the window with velum that you did! I like that sort of sneak peak feeling it gives!