Saturday 5 April 2008

Je T'aime

I finally received the 30 little VersaColour ink pad cubes yesterday that were a free gift with a magazine subscription! Yay! Such beautiful colours.

I used three for this card: Magenta for the MFT Boho Blossoms heart, and Turquoise for the "Je T'aime", which is from Meet Me at the Cafe by MFT. I clear embossed both. The third was called vanilla and I swiped it around the edges of the white card. The paper is Two Scoops by Basic Grey, which I have been really reluctant to cut into - silly really.

The card was made for a sketch challenge on Mustang Sarah's blog. She has some lovely cards made with the Birds Galore stamps from Inkadinkado, which I recently purchased from a US online store and are on their way to me now. :-) I'm getting quite good at buying things for myself now. It's not something I do a lot of.

No comments: