Sunday 11 May 2008

A Card At Last

This is the first card I've made in a while. Working too long in a job I don't like seems to dull my creativity or something. Never mind, only 3 weeks to go.

I used a chipboard flower shape covered it with patterned paper, then stamped one of the birds from Inkadinkado's Birds Galore set and clear embossed it. I added some white highlights with a white pen. The 'B' of the best wishes is printed from the computer and coated in Dimensional Magic.

The rhinestones I added were inspired by this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge, Gems and Jewels.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is totally awesome. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the bird stamp and all the gems.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

wendy said...

great card!

Deb said...

fabulous card, I love the little bird

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge