Friday 12 December 2008

Strawberry Thank You


I made this for the copycatcards challenge this week, which was to use a photo provided as inspiration. Mine is the first entry - I think everyone is busy with Christmas bits and pieces!

I took the colours, the fruit and the stripes for my inspiration. I drew the strawberry with a black Zig writer, and coloured it with watercolour pencils and a water brush pen. I then put a coat of Dimensional Magic over the berry so it is nice and shiny. Also, I put three drops of dimensional magic on the top left of the card.

It was good making a card, as a break from making Christmas presents. It freed up the creative juices!

2 comments:

Little Lovables said...

I love the red with the blue, it's perfect!

Unknown said...

HOPE AS I SAID ON FORUM, YOU NEED TO SEND SOME OF THESE CARDS OFF FOR PUBLISHING, THEY ARE OUTSTANDING & GORGEOUS!