Friday 5 December 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by the lovely and talented Suzitee! The Rules are:

1. Add a link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

Here are some random things about me:

1. I think lizards are some of the most beautiful creatures on this Earth.
2. I love eating popcorn with white chocolate - the mix of sweet and salty is delicious!
3. I am a Taurus.
4. I love to read, most particularly fantasy novels.
5. I enjoy drawing.
6. I am moving soon! Yay!

I can't think of 6 people to tag, so I think I will break that rule. :)

I really should be making Christmas presents right now. So much to do and so little time left! So I am off to do just that. Bye bye x

1 comment:

suzitee said...

Thanks for taking part Hope! Great to read your answers, and find out a little more about you :)
As always, your blog is a source of inspiration...I love all the different techniques that you use on your cards.
Have a great week
P.S. How is the scrapping coming along?