Tuesday 2 December 2008

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call

Whiff of Joy, a company that sells the most adorable stamps, is having a guest designer call. I love these stamps, though the budget has only allowed for one so far, so I am entering!

To enter, we need to create a card or layout based on a sketch. I had great fun with mine. This stamp is so wonderful to colour! I have used watercolour pencils and a water brush. The paper is all from the Sultry collection by Basic Grey. The pale blue rhinestones are from Kaiser.

Here is a closeup of the stamped image:


You can click on any of the pictures for a larger view.

For more information on the Guest Designer call, click here.

4 comments:

suzitee said...

Hey...you have been tagged! Visit my blog for details :)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, good luck.

Katharina Frei said...

Great colouration and a super lovely colour combination!!
Katharina

Naoual said...

Cute card!