Friday 22 May 2009

Berry Sweet Willow

24/5 - Here is another attempt at a photo. Another dull day, but at least you can see that the pearls are white in this one, and the pink is not quite as extreme as parts of the photo below.



I made this card for the challenge on Bizzy Bec's blog to use a Whiff of Joy stamp and lace on a card. I hope I've done it on time. The challenge ends today.

The pink paper is Berry Sweet by K&Co, not sure of the lace or the green paper. There are white pearls on the corners by Kaiser, and in the centre of the flower from BluEye Dezines.

This is a really poor photo. I had to use the flash as it's very dull here today, and it washed out the colours. My editing fixed it a little, but it could be better. I will hopefully get a better photo on a sunny day :)

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Hope, Wow this is great.. No you are not to late, it finishes 12am W.A time 22nd May... I love your colouring. Thanks so much for entering..

Chris Millar said...

Wow Hope, this card is awesom!! Love your colouring!