Monday 13 July 2009

Friend

I am rather pleased with this card. I had fun using scraps from a scrapbook layout for this one - the calico and twine. Also, the little tag is cut from the plastic I used to mix some texture paste and paint in for some branches on the layout, and the leaf charms also featured.

I made the background for the stamped image a while ago with walnut inks and some silver calligraphy ink. I sprayed them on my glass desk and pressed my card into it and dried it. At some angles the whole thing sparkles.

Here is a shot to show the dimension :)


The bird stamp is from Inkadinkado and the 'friend' stamp from the Boho Blossoms set by MFT.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

very pretty card hope love the effect of the background :)

Chris Millar said...

Hi Hope, just catching up with all your fabulous work here!! Loving all your cards and in particular this stunning one! What an amazing creation!! Have a great weekend!

suzitee said...

You are so creative Hope! Love your mix of techniques on this card xxx