Sunday 2 August 2009

Christmas in July

Every 25th July, Martin and I celebrate Christmas in July. It means we can do all the traditional things he grew up with, and then in December do the things I grew up with. We have presents at both of course!

In keeping with the festive spirit, I made a couple of Christmas cards. Here they are:

I actually coloured this image last Christmas, specifically to match the background paper, but have only just got to putting it on a card. I am honestly not sure who makes the stamp - the image was a gift at the time - will have to check that out. Try to ignore the places I went out of the lines :)

10/8/09 - The stamp is called Pip with Presents by Sugar Nellie - Thanks Bec for that :)


This next one uses Basic Grey paper, cut from behind a photo on a scrapbook layout. I couldn't bear to cover any of the gorgeous paper, so thought a card was the perfect solution. Very simple, but the paper is enough decoration on its own really.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hello Hope.. These cards look great.. The stamp you are talking about is called Pip with Presents and it is a Sugar Nellie stamp.. Great job on them your colouring looks just amazing.. Bec xx