Wednesday 5 August 2009

Cute Little Dolls

My present for Christmas in July was a couple of stamp sets from Hero Arts. They are such cute images.

This little tag to the left uses the Dolls set, and some Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper. Front and back are shown. The whole tag is only 5cm across. So cute.

I coloured the doll and the message with watercolour pencils, but didn't wet them.

Next up I used the Four Dolls set, which has four cute Japanese doll images, to create the card below.

I coloured her with my watercolour brush and the ink from a couple of stabilo pens scribbled onto some plastic, then used some Pearl Ex over the top to give her clothes a silky sheen. You can see it pretty well in the photo up top.

The background she is on is paper I bought in Japan. So, so pretty. Behind that is some wool paper (don't know why it's called that) I've had in my drawer for ages. The gold flowers stamped across the top and bottom are also from the doll stamp set.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

very cute and pretty ;)