Thursday 12 November 2009

Four more for Christmas

Here are four more Christmas cards, a bit different to the others I've done :)

This one uses the cuttlebug Holly embossing folder, which I cut some leaves from, painted silver, and gave a pewter effect with black paint over that. The greeting is from Stamp-It.


Simple patchwork effect using Basic Grey papers, and some machine stitching.


That cute House Mouse stamp again :)


And I think this is my favourite, 12 squares of card, all covered in foil, carefully placed in the Holly embossing folder, embossed, and then black paint used on each square for a pewter effect. It was like assembling a puzzle, putting it on the card. The greeting was done on my computer then embossed in Platinum embossing powder, and coloured in with black pen.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi hope I just had a look at all your cards you have been creating and they all look stunning and love how you use different techniques :)

suzitee said...

Love these cards Hope!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Hope, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments! I just adore your cards and particularly love the technique you've used for the pewter look! I'll have to try that myself some time! Have a wonderful Festive season!