Saturday 24 September 2011

I Have No Will Power

I was going to finish what I have started and not make anything new till at least one thing was finished, but I got this in the mail on Thursday:


I should have been good and left it unopened and then I might not have been tempted to start cutting, but I had an idea of what I wanted to do, so I opened it to get a proper look. Then I decided it didn't suit what I wanted to do, so I changed my mind and decided on the following:

They're pretty bad photos in pretty poor light, but they give the idea. Dutch Rose blocks, with background colour to be decided, and centres yet to be cut. They will end up as a table runner, because wonderfully, the aqua in the range is almost the exact same colour as our dining room walls.

Now I should go and get cutting into the other colours :)

1 comment:

suzitee said...

Nooooooooo! You are very very naughty Hope! I have been resisting and resisting cutting into my jelly roll of Ruby, and you are not helping MY willpower!
The blocks look awesome so far...Ruby is very very pretty :)

P.S. does this mean I can stop quilting LB and cut into mine too?