Sunday 4 March 2012

Paris in the Springtime

I can't say I recall that many flowers in Paris in the Springtime, but then I think it was more the buildings I was paying attention to. One of these blocks certainly had me thinking of Paris and Spring though, with the Eiffel Tower print and the beautiful aqua floral. 


I have had a good weekend for sewing, taking a leaf from the book of Suzitee and choosing some quicker blocks to complete. Two blocks were also made faster because of a little short-cut - I sewed strips together then cut, saving so much time. As a bonus there is actually a bit of sporadic sunshine today, so it's been a good weekend altogether.

Here we have, from yesterday, Streak of Lightning:


and Snowball:


And today's effort, Railroad:


I may have to do another group shot soon, they're building up again.

3 comments:

suzitee said...

Gorgeous! The only thing about choosing the easy blocks is...then you're left with the hard ones LOL! I may have to stop making them before I reach that point :)
Another group shot would be great.

chicken lover said...

I've just been looking at all your FW blocks they are all gorgeous and so neat. Do you paper piece them? :)

Hope said...

Thank you :) None are paper pieced, I am just very fussy and very careful, and quite willing to unpick till I get it right.