Last week was not the best of weeks, and though I had made it my goal to get a couple of cushion covers made last week, I decided that yesterday I needed a bit of escape sewing. So, I went for a couple of the quicker Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt blocks. The cushion covers will wait.
The first one was as desired, nice and quick. It's called End of Day:
It came together nice and easily, and I just undid the last seam once to get those points in the centre right. Or right enough, anyway.
The next block is called Homeward Bound (and each time I think that name I get the Simon and Garfunkel song in my head):
It came together easily enough, but I undid it because I didn't like the fabric choices. I didn't take a photo of the original. This remake was finished this morning. I think I like it. I think. It is nice and yellow anyhow.
I have missed doing these blocks, and really ought to start doing them regularly again.