Thursday, 1 November 2012

Farmer's Daughter

This weekend just gone, I managed to make two Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt blocks, and I love both of them. :)

First up was Farmer's Daughter:

This is so similar to another block I've already done, Butterfly at the Crossroads, that I had to keep checking to make sure I hadn't done it before. :) I actually had this one mostly cut out for a week, but didn't get a chance to finish cutting and sew it together till the weekend. 

Next up was Farmer's Puzzle: 

I am very much in love with the yellow and aqua combination. It is so sunshiney and lovely. This was a nice quick block to make, with not many pieces to cut out. Hooray to that!


suzitee said...

Each new block you make becomes my new favourite! Love both of these...your quilt is going to be stunning!

laurajane said...

Beautiful colours on this block.
Laura xx