Tuesday 9 April 2013

Quilting, quilting, quilting...

Hello, and happy Tuesday! I have been absent from my blog longer than I realised... I have not been idle though. Among other things, I've been free-motion quilting! I signed up for Leah Day's Craftsy class a while back, Free Motion Quilting a Sampler, and it gave me the confidence to have a go.

I have just one photo to show for the moment, a little corner of the back of the quilt, but I hope to have it bound soon and then I will share more. 


I am so pleased with it, and with the fact that I refrained from unpicking when I 'wobbled' off course. Those mistakes just melt into the background when you step away from it. 

Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon with a finished quilt!

Bye for now :)

1 comment:

suzitee said...

That looks SO amazing!