Sunday 28 June 2009

Porcelain 50th Birthday


I made this card for one of my favourite aunts. I didn't think I was at it that long, but after starting it around 12.30 I was putting the finishing touches on at 3pm. Eek! Well, I like the result. I hope my aunt does too. I don't see her very often, but I think she was the only aunt (out of 5 altogether) who sent me a birthday card every year as a kid, so I am pleased to put the effort in for her. I have no idea if she is a card keeper or not, but I hope she keeps it for a little while at least.

The paper is all Basic Grey Porcelain, and the flower is from Prima. Happy Birthday rub-on is from FTI. The numbers are Heidi Swapp and the pearls from Kaiser.

3 comments:

Bec said...

OH WOW... This is stunning.. I love the papers.. Bec xx

suzitee said...

You have done a beautiful job on this card Hope...the Porcelain range is so lovely. I hope your Aunt keeps it a little while too!

Lucy Abrams said...

GOrgeous - love this card. Very inspirational.